Face Licking Palace

A place for fans of Face Licking. There isn't any other place to discuss it so welcome and let's build on this topic. Don't be shy, come in and discuss and be heard.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Face licking, Long Tongues, Tongue Smelling and spit.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
SloppyTongue

PostSubject: Face licking, Long Tongues, Tongue Smelling and spit.   Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:36 pm

Is there anyone here who's a really big fan of Japanese face licking, spitting, tongue smelling, nose sucking and licking and long tongues? That knows about the performers with long tongues, who does the best spitting scenes etc and would like to talk about and share content.. like me?
Back to top Go down
Shlinlow
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Face licking, Long Tongues, Tongue Smelling and spit.   Tue Oct 17, 2017 3:13 pm

Yeah bro. Have you found some new jav girls? Urea Sakuraba has one hell of a tongue but I wish she had more material out there.
Back to top Go down
http://facelicking.forumotion.com
SloppyTongue

PostSubject: Re: Face licking, Long Tongues, Tongue Smelling and spit.   Sat Nov 04, 2017 8:03 am

Shlinlow wrote:
Yeah bro. Have you found some new jav girls? Urea Sakuraba has one hell of a tongue but I wish she had more material out there.

Hmm, what's the latest stuff you have seen from her?
Back to top Go down
Shlinlow
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Face licking, Long Tongues, Tongue Smelling and spit.   Tue Nov 14, 2017 4:45 pm

SloppyTongue wrote:
Shlinlow wrote:

Hmm, what's the latest stuff you have seen from her?

I think the latest she did was a bj movie that I can't find. Look at this thing. Shocked

Back to top Go down
http://facelicking.forumotion.com
jaxt7890

PostSubject: Re: Face licking, Long Tongues, Tongue Smelling and spit.   Wed Nov 15, 2017 11:37 pm

HOLY SHIT.

Can we make it a mission to find this video??? Its gotta be on the net somewhere!
Back to top Go down
SloppyTongue

PostSubject: Re: Face licking, Long Tongues, Tongue Smelling and spit.   Thu Nov 16, 2017 7:24 am

I’ve got the video, it’s ok, i wanted more scenes where she shows off her tongue like the cover. So it felt a bit let down.
Back to top Go down
jaxt7890

PostSubject: Re: Face licking, Long Tongues, Tongue Smelling and spit.   Thu Nov 16, 2017 7:18 pm

I just wanna see the parts from those first two face licking pics Shinlow posted. Is it as good as those pics make it seem?
Back to top Go down

Face licking, Long Tongues, Tongue Smelling and spit.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1